Thursday, February 04, 2010

Axe Cop!

So my buddy Ethan posted these comics on TenNapel's forum around Christmas. They were called "Axe Cop," and he'd done them with his five-year-old brother Malachai while home visiting his family. He made them as a lark, but now it's the newest, biggest, and best thing on the internet, so I thought I'd share it with you in case you hadn't stumbled across them yet. The comics feature Ethan's excellent and hilarious drawings, and are written entirely by Malachai's brilliant child's mind. An idea so simple you wish you'd thought of it (and were as funny as the Nicolles).

1 comment:

jeric2003 said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for posting this. I just spent 20 minutes reading everything on the site. It's awesome! I love the "We Need to Have More Tryouts" tshirt.