Monday, July 07, 2008

"it's greek i'm from greece asshol"

I don't know if any of you went back and checked the new-ish comments on my "Michael Turner sucks at women" post, but I had to repost this guy's comment here; it's hilarious. I want to make the last little bit of that run-on sentence my new catchphrase. You have to say it without any pauses, and pronounce "asshol" phonetically, as though the word were new to you. I actually picture Ian saying it when I imagine it being spoken. I think he'd be able to best carry the comedy inherent in the phrasing.
"axriste malaka arxidi asshol do u tjink that u are better?if you did a woman u won't bettr tan michael turner asshol fuc u asshol u r a pice of shit malaka arxidi axriste pou exeis mperde7ei ta mpoutia s malaka it's greek i'm from greece asshol"
I don't know what I did to earn the ire of this Greek madman. Does it make him feel better yelling at me in Greek? I'm sure I'd be very insulted if I understood it.

Apologies for the bad language (both the Greek and the English).

No comments: