Thursday, July 03, 2008

Spaced signing with the cast and director!

Kevin Smith just announced a DVD signing with some of the cast and director Edgar Wright of the British show Spaced. I bought a bootleg version of Spaced on DVD years ago off of eBay, and have enjoyed it very much. It would be really cool to meet Jessica, Simon, and Edgar and have them sign the new DVD, but I imagine it will just be a huge line with little interaction. Then again, how big is Spaced around here? I have no idea. I probably won't go, but I enjoy the idea. And in the end that's what really matters, isn't it?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking of going to the signing but since that's when I'm leaving for comic-con, I'm probably going to skip it. I really, really want the DVD though. They're going to be at Comic-Con as well.

Ryan said...

I wonder if I could meet them at Comic Con then? That would be cool.

We're only going for Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday as it turns out, Brendan. :( But hopefully we'll run into you sometime that weekend.

Anonymous said...

I would assume there will be lots of people asking Edgar and Simon to sign their Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz DVDs as well, which I assume are more popular than Spaced in the States.

EvY said...

how about having kevin smith sign his script of superman lives that you took from warner brothers when you were interning there

Ryan said...

Well, that's pretty awesome.